Our comprehensive suite of services will help you structure your fund, effectively communicate with investors, comply with regulation and distribute returns as required. With a dedicated team of experts supporting your fund and a single point of contact, you’ll receive quality and continuousness of service. Whatever the stage of your fund, from initial structuring to winding up, we’ll deliver you an all-inclusive service.
Fund Formation and Fund Raising
We offer complete administrative support to help you fully launch your fund. At the early stages of fund planning, we work with you and your tax and legal teams to provide advice on a suitable and most effective structure. We then manage a full range of procedures in preparation for the first closing, including establishing fund vehicles and SPVs, liaising with regulators, conducting anti-money laundering instructions. For the rest of the fund’s tenure we provide continual administrative support and guidance, supplemented by clear and timely reporting.
Bookkeeping and Reporting
We deliver transparent and clear information to your investors swiftly. Whether you prefer secure digital or traditional communication approaches when liaising with Clients, we are able to provide a reporting system to align with your methods. Our reporting teams are fully qualified and competent to prepare statements in accordance with your required accounting standards across various jurisdictions.
Bookkeeping and Reporting services include:
- Calculation of daily/weekly/monthly net asset value (NAV)
- Interim unaudited fund reports and yearly consolidated financials/accounts
- Preparation of capital account statements
- Risk reporting and forecasts
- Up keep of Accounting records
- Fund expense monitoring and transfers
- Individual pricing and accurate portfolio valuations
- Audit requests
- Monthly/weekly reporting for Fund Manager accounts
- Bespoke reporting, which can include environmental, social and governance disclosures
We know which are the best practices templates and will apply these, but we will tailor the text of notices according to the requirements of your fund.
Others complementary services:
- Processing subscriptions and redemptions
- Waterfalls and Carried Interest
- Preparation and distribution notices to investors
- Extensive experience managing distribution of fund profits to partners/executives.
- Waterfall calculation is a key administrative element for Fund Managers and the investors and offer qualitative checks in the interest of all parties.
- As well as administering these payments, we work with your other professional advisers to ensure the efficient structuring of carried interest vehicles and assist with the allocation of carry to new joiners.
- Maintenance of Investor records
- Rigorous KYC procedures ‘know your client’ and AML (anti-money laundering) checks on Investors
- Preparation and channelling of tailored or dynamic Investor statement reports
End of Year Services
- Proficient tax advice and information in coordination with tax experts
- Assisted Audit inquiries and communication
- Treasury Services & Banking Services available
- Approve, monitor and arrange wire transfers for payments (both for the Funds and Fund managers)
- Provide investor escrow bank accounts for onshore and offshore funds