With a specialisation and highly qualified team in corporate structuring and services, HELMS will act as one point of contact to simplify all your corporate services functions and Fund Administration practice. We can provide you with global registered offices, local directors, manage your statutory filings, prepare and execute board resolutions, arrange general meetings and deal with all anti-money laundering and compliance matters throughout the life of the fund. Thanks to our expertise in providing fund administration we have the right competencies to also assist you with all corporate services for any entities within the fund or its umbrella structure.
The three main focuses on corporate services can be seen below –
Incorporation & Establishment Services
We have a complete and strong understanding of the procedures and legal requirements to set up a company, and register so the incorporation process is fast and convenient for you.
Registered Office & Director Services
We can organise and ensure you have a fully equipped office space for any period of time, or if wha you require is a prime and exclusive registered address, this can be arranged. We are also able to assign an experienced manager with specific industry/market knowledge to act as a personal director. They will oversee and run the day-to-day management and ensure you are compliant with local rules and regulations.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Our legal experts have extensive experience in corporate organisation, contract management and drafting shareholder and board resolutions. Our administrative and secretarial services include:
- Preparation and management of confidential data rooms for due diligence purposes
- Managing board meetings and circulating documents
- Ensuring all statutory returns and fees are submitted
- Drafting of Corporate documents and agreements
- Corresponding with local authorities
Our other services include:
- Establishing companies in multiple jurisdictions (incorporation, formation and set-up)
- Setting up a registered office
- Assisting with post-incorporation and structure implementation
- Appointing industry qualified company directors, qualified chief financial officer etc
- Placing a company into liquidation
- Selling ready-made companies and special purpose vehicles
- Registered Office & Director Services
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Compliance & Legal Administration
- HR & Payroll Services
- Business Information
- Process Agent
- Company management
- Banking and treasury services
- Administration services
From completing an M&A transaction, supplying finance to a development project, ealising a short term project or setting aside funds for compliance, a third party escrow is an efficient and reliable way to protect your funds. We effectively, quickly and reliably are able to set up and manage a special purpose vehicle to act as an escrow agent.